- Which of the following position is not available for fonts on MS Word?
- In a document what is the maximum number of columns that can be inserted in MS Word Table?
- Which of the following best explains e-governance?
(1) Improving the functioning of government
(2) Teaching government employees the basics of computing
(3) Delivery of public services through internet
(4) Framing of cyber-laws of chatting on internet
(5) Convergence of e-mail and video-conferencing.
- An operating system version designed for use with a Media Center PC is Microsoft Windows XP ____.
Media Center Edition
- How many megahertz are in one gigahertz?
- What company develops the Windows operating system?
- _______ are set of rules and procedures to control the data transmission over the internet.
- You organize files by storing them in _______.
- To move data from one part of the document to another, __________ is used.
Cut and Paste
- The ALU performs ____ operations.
Arithmetic and logical
- Which of the following is not a storage medium?
- RAM is _____ type of storage device.
- Changing the appearance of a document is called ________.
- You can detect spelling and grammar errors by _______.
- Which of the following is true about Intranet?
(1) It is a Private Network
(2) It is a Public Network
(3) It is a Network which can access illegally.
(4) Only 1 and 3
(5) It can be access by anyone
- What is SSL short for?
Secure Socket Layer