- When data changes in multiple lists and all lists are not updated, this causes—
- Using Windows Explorer, a plus (+) sign in front of a folder indicates—
The folder contains subfolders.
- The basic input/output system (BIOS) is stored in:
- To save an existing file with a new name or to a new location, you should use the _____ command.
Save as Command
- A device that connects to a network without the use of cables is said to be__________
- Part number, part description and number of parts ordered are examples of_______
- A website's main page is called it's__________
- Computers used the__________ number systems to store data and perform calculations.
Binary Number System
- The process of transferring files from a computer on the Internet to your computer is called_______.
Storage media such as a CD read and write information using-
- A laser beam of red light
- Magnetic dots
- Magnetic strips
- To move the previous work sheet, we press:
Ctrl + PgUp
- ____is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors.
- Which ports connect special types of music instruments to sound cards?
- What is backup?
Protecting data by copying it from the originally source to a different destination.
- Application software ________.
Performs specific task for computer users.
- Use ______, When you want to make all letters capital without having to use the shift key for each character.
Caps lock key
- To make a notebook act as a desktop Model, the notebook can be connected to a _____which is connected to a monitor and other devices.
- _____also called the Web, contains billion of documents.
World Wide Web