- What is usually used for displaying information at public places ?
Touch Screen Kiosks
- When a particular object or an image is copied, in which of the following places it is stored?
- Servers are computers that provide resources to other computers connected to a –
- To change selected text to ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, click the change case button, and then click__
- ALU works on the instructions and data held in the___
- Peripheral devices such as printers and plotters are considered to be____
- What is a database?
It is a collection of data arranged in rows and columns.
- While working on Microsoft Word, “Undo” can be done by-
- “MAN” stands for __________.
Metropolitan Area Network
- VOIP stands for_________.
Voice Over IP
- _____ are provided with operating systems to facilitate editing of text and data.
- CAD stands for ________.
Computer Aided Design
- Which of the following is not an input device?
- Joystick (2) Touch Screen (3) Optical Scanner (4) Headphone (5) Bar Code Reader
- Ctrl + D is short cut used for ________.
Font Dialogue Box
- In terms of network what is meaning of SAP?
Service Access Point
- What menu is selected for printing?
- Portable security keys and hardware adapters are sometimes called what?
- An Assembler is used to translate a program written in _______.